Yerevan—ACNIS analyst Edgar Vardanian’s article was covered by Lragir.am news agency.
Direct link: Lragir.am (in Armenian)
THE CHANGING WORLD:
VIEWPOINTS FROM YEREVAN
Analytical Journal of The Armenian Center for National and International Studies (ACNIS)
THE CHANGING WORLD: VIEWPOINTS FROM YEREVAN is inviting submissions (in Armenian) for its inaugural issue. Available in paper and online, it targets at an audience of citizens, individual experts and institutions both in Armenia and Diaspora.
The purpose of this new Journal is to reflect on a comprehensive set of issues, challenges and perspectives pertinent to Armenia’s today and tomorrow in the context of regional and international developments by seeking innovative concepts, recommendations, and alternative approaches, from which could be derived the most optimal policy options for resolving various intricate issues facing Armenia.
- Submissions should include a cover letter with the title, author's name, contact information, and a short biography written in the third person.
- Article length should be between 4,000 and 5,000 words. The word count excludes cover letter.
- The use of figures that demonstrate an argument or a finding is strongly encouraged.
- Submissions should meet the following formatting requirements: program–Microsoft Word, font – Arial Unicode, font size– 2, line spacing–1, all margins– 2 cm.
- Figures (not tables) should be provided on separate file appended to the article. They should be numbered, be referred to in the text, and their position in the text should be clearly marked. Required formats for figures are JPG, PNG or TIFF in resolution 300 dpi.
- References should be only as footnotes. Footnote style requirements are as follows: Both the first and last name of authors should be presented. Italics should be used for the titles of publications (books, journals). At the end, each reference should include place, date of publication, and indication of cited pages.